Monday, July 28, 2008

List SMASH!'s 50th Post Anniversary Special: Top 50 Lists I Will NEVER Write

50. Top 10 Reasons Why My Penis Is Too Small

49. Top 10 Women Who Think My Penis Is Too Small

48. Top 10 Factors Causing My Penis To Be Too Small

46. Top 10 Ways To Describe My Incredibly Small Penis (title doesn't count)

45. Top 10 Women Who Thought My Penis Was Too Small But Enjoyed It Anyway

44. Top 10 Women Who Thought My Penis Was Too Small And, Hence, Did Not Enjoy It

43. Top 10 Women Who Thought My Penis Was Too Small, Enjoyed It Anyway, But Still Didn't Like Me For Some Other Shortcoming

42. Top 10 Women Who Think My Very Tiny Penis is Just The Right Size

41. Top 10 Doctors Who Were Able To Stifle Their Laughter/Tears While Examining My Horribly Small Penis

40. Top 10 Doctors Who Were UNable to Stifle Their Laughter/Tears While Examining My Ridiculously Tiny Penis

39. Top 10 Penises Even Smaller Than Mine

38. Top 10 Penises That Convinced Me Mine Was Too Small

39. Top 10 Smurfs Who Are Larger Than My Penis

38. Top 10 Marsupials Who Are Larger Than My Penis

37. Top 10 Smurfs Whose Penises Are Larger Than My Penis

36. Top 10 Airborne Viruses Whose Penises Dwarf My Own

35. Top 10 Dwarves With Bigger Penises Than Me

34. Top 10 Things I Have Tried To Enlarge My Microscopic Penis

33. Top 10 Horrible Side-Effects From My Attempts to Enlarge My Teeny, Tiny Penis

32. Top 10 Best Comic Books In Which My Ant-Man-Sized Penis Is Featured

31. Top 10 Best Films About My Really, Really Small Penis

30. Top 10 Books About My Really, Really Small Penis

29. Top 10 Television Shows About My Really, Really Small Penis

28. Top 10 Top 10 Lists About My Really, Really Small Penis

27. Why Ninjas Are Better Than My Teeny Tiny Penis

26. Why I Would Rather Play World of Warcraft Than Think About How Unbelievably Non-Big My Penis Is.

25. Top 10 Electrical Sockets My Penis Can Fit In

24. Top 10 Jokes Women Have Made About My Tiny Penis After Sex

23. Top 10 Jokes Women Have Made About My Teeny Penis Before Sex

22. Top 10 Jokes Women Have Made About My Itty Bitty Penis Before What I Assumed Was Sex, But Which Ultimately Proved To Not Be, In Most Likelihood Because of The Aforementioned Little Penis

21. Top 10 Rhymes Children Have Come Up With About My Short Penis

20. Top 10 Rhymes My Mom Came Up With About My Small Penis

19. Top 10 Rhymes T.S. Eliot Would Have Come Up With About My Microscopic Penis If He Had Had The Chance

18. Top 10 Guys I Can Just Tell Have Bigger Penises Than Me Even Though I've Never Actually Seen Their Penises

17. Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Me and My Lawn-Gnome-esque Penis

16. Top 10 Episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer featuring my Less-Than-Substantially-Large Penis

15. Top 10 Reasons Why Zombies Wouldn't Even Bother To Eat My Delicious-Yet-Bite-Sized Penis

14. Top 10 Reasons Why, In The Midst of Writing My 50th Post, I Am Now Worrying That My Readers Will Actually Believe My Penis Is Really Small

13. Top 10 Reasons Why I Suspect I Should Steer Any Potential Sexual Partners Away From My 50th Post

12. Top 10 Reasons Why I'm Seriously Regretting My 50th Post Now

11. Top 10 Reasons Why My Readers Are Wondering Why It Took Me This Long To Regret My 50th Post

10. Top 10 Reasons Why I Will Now Steer My 50th Post In A Different Direction

9. Top 10 Reasons Why I Believe Jesus Is My Personal Savior

8. Top 10 Reasons Why I Love Jazz

7. Top 10 Reasons Why I Hate Sex

6. Top 10 Reasons Why Musical Theatre Makes My Heart Sing

5. Top 10 Reasons Why Cheryl Crow Is My Favorite Singer

4. Top 10 Reasons Why I Believe Masturbation Is Immoral

3. Top 10 Reasons Why I Never Masturbate

2. Top 10 Reasons Why John Grisham Is An AWESOME writer

1. Top 10 Reasons Why I Think Changing The Subject of My 50th Post Was Too Little, Too Late, And Mostly Too Little

No comments: