Monday, October 5, 2009

Top 10 Best Things About Almost A Whole Week of Getting to Work Before 6 AM

10. I get to leave at 2 pm.

9. Going to work early and leaving work early means I miss both of the day's traffic headaches.

8. My lovely girlfriend is letting me use the car.

7. Most days, I will have two-and-a-half hours between when I leave work and when I need to pick up Maryann. As long as I'm smart about it, I can gather a LOT of whores and heroin in two-and-a-half hours.

6. There's really no way to notice or care about any particular person at work being a jerk. At 6 am, everyone's an asshole and everyone hates you.

5. Free breakfast crap at work.

4. I can get the drop on Iron Man.



Drunk fuck.

3. The attempt to actually come up with 10 things that are good about being at work by 6 am may be futile, but it's certainly a great way to exercise the part of my brain that thinks the glass is half full.

2. The more I practice getting up early, the better chance I have this December of catching that fat fuck on the roof and making him cough up that Castle Greyskull.

1. "It's better to have to be at work at 6 am than to not have a job to go to at any time, regardless of convenience." -Confucius

P.S. The Albany cityscape looks pretty in the dark.

No comments: