Friday, January 2, 2009

Top 10 Impressions of 2009 So Far

10. It's fah-king COLD!

9. I think this is the year that I can finally afford an archenemy.

8. My nose is runny.

7. In 2009, people drive like 'tards.

6. Glen Danzig.

5. I'm turning 35 this year. I think I'm pretty much over the fact that I'm getting older. My girlfriend and I went to a mall yesterday, and I mentioned to her how weird it is going to malls because these days it's pretty much the only time I ever see that many teenagers. And they all look REALLY stupid. I'm happy to be my age.

4. Two thousand and nine? I don't know about that. What about 69?!?! OH YEAH! HI-FIVE!

6. I haven't been to my apartment since last year. I wonder if my toilet will remember me.

2. Today is only the second day of 2009, and I've already had sex twice this year. And that pretty much beats out all my teenage years. Yeah, I really have no problem getting older.

1. When the fuck are we getting this new president already? Christ. It's been, like, two days. I think if they don't inaugurate him within 30 minutes, we should get it for free.

1 comment:

The Reverend Q said...

Needs moar smashing of lists! A list has not been smashed in over a week.
:sad: