Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Top 10 Super-Heroes I Want To Fight

10. Mr. Immortal



Mr. Immortal is the Kenny of Marvel Comics (though he was around long before South Park). His sole super-power is the ability to be killed countless times and always come back (which, if you think about it, is an ability every super-hero enjoys). I'd fight him because he's the only hero I could slaughter without feeling bad about it.

9. Superman



'Cause he's a douche, and with some kryptonite it'd be easy.

8. Wonder Woman



Every American boy's fantasy. I'm not into masochism, but there's no way I'll ever woo her so I'll settle for a pummeling. Maybe I can cop a feel while she's smacking me around or something. She can tie me up, I'll tell her the truth.

7. Batman



"DUDE! I totally got my ass kicked by Batman!"

"AWESOME!"

6. Power Girl



I'd just close my eyes and hope for a bear hug.

5. Hawkeye



'Cause he's a douche.

4. Stuntmaster



Douche.

3. Captain Ultra



Dude, look at him. He's a total douche.

2. Black Canary



I like fishnets.

1. Zatanna



I like fishnets.

No comments: