Friday, August 7, 2009

Top 10 Potential Titles For My Future Books

10. The World's Not Going to Blow Up or Anything Like That So Shut the Fuck Up: An Argument Against Your Stupid Beliefs by Michileen Martin

9. Oh, SNAP!: Why I'm Better than Crackle and Pop, and How I Beat Heroin Addiction! by Snap (ghost written by Michileen Martin)



8. Your Mother: She Sucks, Why She Sucks, What that Means, and the Battle of Vicksburg by Michileen Martin

7. I did NOT Kill Kurt Cobain, But I DID Have Sex With His Wife: A Random Sampling of 3,586 Seattle Males by Michileen Martin

6. The Morally Confusing Adventures of Kid Hitler by Michileen Martin

5. The Bible II: The B-Sides by Michileen Martin

4. Do You Assholes REALLY Think I'm REALLY Excited About All this Bullshit?: The Unauthorized Biography of Stan Lee by Michileen Martin



3. Glen Danzig: A Life by Michileen Martin

2. If It Doesn't Have Peanut Butter and/or Cheese, You're an Asshole: A Mick Martin Cookbook by Michileen Martin

1. Twilight by Stephen King (I'll fucking rake it in)

5 comments:

C. Margery Kempe said...

Shouldn't that be Twilight and the Goblet of Fire by Stephen King?

Mick Martin said...

I thought of naming it something like Harry Twilight and the Prisoner of the Da Vinci Code, but that would just seem crass.

Dingle said...

Dude! Where'd your rating system go? I was going to give this a ROTF!

Anonymous said...

If you actually publish that last one, I officially renege on my promise/fantasy to share a super awesome panel of win with you when we're the two most famous nerds since the Hulk's immaculately conceived children began incestuously populating Middle Earth like a couple of pharaonic rabbits in heat.

Cheyenne

PS --- WRITE

Mandi C said...

"Harry Twilight and the Prisoner of the Da Vinci Code" Nice one, you know I'd be suckered in to that!