Monday, August 24, 2009

Top 10 Things I'm Going to Do on My Vacation (in 5 days)

10. Check out a few local comic shops I haven't been to before like Paragon Comics and Zombie Planet (the latter looks like it's more of a gaming shop than a comic shop, but that's okay).

9. Stop by Earthworld. I feel like I haven't been there in ages.

8. Stop by Aquilonia Comics to tell the guys to buy one of those stupid-big clocks from Flavor Flav so they can figure out it's the 21st century and get a frikkin' website already.

7. Make a dinner or two for my bay-bay.

6. Drive up to the building where I work, walk in, laugh loudly, and walk back out.

5. Beat up Iron Man.



Drunk fuck.

4. Go to some stupid park somewhere and sit by myself and be all like "Ooh, the splendor of fucking nature or whatever."

3. Write a letter to every United States senator. The catch? Each letter has to be different, but each has to begin with a line from a Mr. Bungle song. Like "Everyone I went to high school with is dead," or "It's not funny - my ass is on fire."

2. Go to a couple of those rich asshole towns in Massachusetts with my bay-bay so we can eat overpriced local food and do things that should be nouns, but have become verbs. Like "antiquing" and "summering."

1. Go somewhere like maybe Professor Java's with my laptop and write all day. I've never really done coffee shop writing. Mainly because I don't want to be a douchebag. But if I can get some writing done by being a douchebag, I'll be a douchebag. I won't wear berets or Mao hats or snap instead of clapping. I have my fucking limits. Douchebag.

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Yeah. I did the coffee shop writing thing. It's surprisingly productive. You're out of your house, so there are no real distractions, and you've got a caffeine high to keep your fingers twitching. Don't worry, you look like much less of a douchenozzle if you're not writing on a Macbook.

Anonymous said...

I got... 16 pages done this weekend at the coffee shop?

I THINK you know what little command is about to follow...

Cheyenne