Friday, September 5, 2008

My Top 10 Reactions So Far To The Halloween Costume Poll

10. Wow. Twenty-two votes so far. You guys rock.

9. No love for Olaf the Troll? Racists.

8. Two people voted for Tom Bombadil?!?! Who the hell are you and why do you hate me?

7. I'm considering just closing the poll. I can't imagine there will be many more votes in 41 days.

6. Who the hell voted for Thor and why do you hate me? Do you have any idea how much Thor and Hulk hate each other? I'd have to beat myself! And not even in a nice way!

5. Thank you, someone, for voting for Maestro. Just glad to see someone here's read Future Imperfect. Well, either that or they just thought it would be funny to see me in green body paint. And it would be. But also sexy. Nah. Nah, mostly just funny.

4.

3. #4 was a response to the people who voted for Silent Bob.

2. Prince Vultan was an early favorite. Thankfully he got nudged out of the way faster than Fred Thompson.

1. Thank fucking GOD Sallah is winning. Now I gotta go find a fez.

No comments: