Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Top 10 Things I Like To Think Of Myself As VERSUS The Top 10 Things I Actually Am

10. I like to think of myself as B.A., or even Face, but I'm probably more like Murdock.

9. I like to think of myself as a dwarf, but I'm probably a hobbit.

8. I like to think of myself as Liono, but I'm probably Snarf.

7. I like to think of myself as the Hulk, but I'm probably Bruce.

6. I like to think of myself as Spike, but I'm probably Xander.

5. I like to think of myself as one of the Dinobots, but I'm probably, well, yeah. One of the Dinobots.

4. I like to think of myself as He-Man, but I'm probably Orko.

3. I like to think of myself as House, but I'm probably Wilson. Or that dork on Scrubs.

2. I like to think of myself as Batman, but I'm probably that ugly reporter from the first Burton film who was slobbering over Vicki Vale.

1. I like to think of myself as the god of hellfire, but I'm probably just an irresistible sex god. Somehow, I'll deal.

No comments: