Monday, September 22, 2008

Top 10 Things I Hardly Ever Do That I Wish I Did More

10. Look for other jobs.

9. Write haiku.

8. Respond to passively-aggressively insulting comments - usually made at work - with something along the lines of "Up your mother, you ridiculous fuckwagon of stupid!"

7. Call in sick.

6. Drop heavy things on people from impressive heights.

5. Eat stuff that's really good, really fills me up, and is good for me.

4. Get stupidly drunk. It's been a while.

3. Revolt.

2. Manage money wisely.

1. Look strangers in the eye and genuinely wish them a good morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Ick told me
I'm a fuckwagon of dumb,
while laying my mom.

He looks like Sallah.
I would be his pit viper.
Very dangerous.

Mick Martin said...

HA!

The second one's good. :)