Sunday, May 18, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Could Totally Be A Vampire Slayer

10. I'm a dude. They'd never see it coming.

9. Upper-class English accents instill instant obedience in me. Me and Giles would totally click. Any women with upper-class English accents should take note of this, or even any women who can fake such an accent.

8. I'm no sexist. I'm no misogynist. But there is one thing women can't do which men can - pee while standing. Well, women can do it, but it's messy. This would make me more prepared for surprise attacks while dehydrating my dinosaur.

7. I would totally have killed Angel and Cordelia in Season 1.

6. I would probably yield to temptation and offer non-interference to female vampires in return for sexual favors. But, I would dust them post-coitus. After cuddling, of course. I'm not a dick.

5. I'm much more educated in the do's and don'ts of super-heroism than Buffy Summers. I would wear a mask, patrol by rooftop, and have a cool car and many cool mechanized accessories in my own Mick motif (e.g., The Mick-a-rang, the Mick-phone, the Mick-Cave). And as they do with most super-heroes, most people would think I was gay, and so would never see Reason #6 coming.

4. It would help me quit smoking.

3. You don't see many action heroes with my specific body type. If I were to became the Slayer, it would open up heretofore seldom available opportunities to Belushi-shaped stunt-men. I'm all about the labor.

2. In 5th grade, I beat up a dude in the 6th grade. Seriously.

1. Season 5 finale - I would've let Dawn die.

4 comments:

zoei said...

"Pee while standing." Do I have a story to tell! Err, maybe not. I'll keep it to myself.

Mick Martin said...

Tease.

Anonymous said...

My friend and I in HS tried to write our names in the snow with pee...your right it just makes a mess. Also cuddlers are the best post more about cuddling.

Mick Martin said...

oooh, good idea...cuddling...hmmm...