Thursday, May 22, 2008

Top 10 Worst Things To Type During An MMORPG Guild Meeting

10. Welcome to the first meeting of "We Voted For Ron Paul."

9. So, the first thing we need to do is convince the rest of the white race that our purity depends on separating ourselves from - WHOOPS! Wrong Meeting! LOL!

8. No, we don't ALL wear horse saddles for erotic stimulation, but that IS how most of us met.

7. Starting next week, you are all required to deliver 5-minute presentations to the group at every meeting regarding how you feel about Jesus.

6. I understand that one of our members found a website about my RL situation, and let me just say that there are SO many ways to interpret the term "sex offender."

5. So, yeah, for those of you who weren't here at the last meeting, we're kind of going in a different direction with our guild. I'll explain fully in a bit, but for now just so you all know, you're all going to have to pay for character name changes so that we're all named with some variation of "Charlie." I already called "Chuck." Oh, and it can't actually be Charlie. No, no, when you hear why, it will all make sense.

4. I hungrily run my hands over the delicious swell of your young, firm - SORRY! Mistell!

3. According to the minutes, last week's 3-hour meeting was mostly monopolized by random geek pop culture references. I'd like this week's meeting to be a little more organized. Particularly, I'd like to focus on Monty Python, Spider-Man and funny Sean Connery quotes. We might want to get on voice chat for that last one, you lose a lot when you just type it. It's like...it's like...heh...IT'S JUST LIKE A WOP! BRINGIN' A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT! HA!

2. Yeah, so, since my Mom's in the guild now, we have to watch what we say in the OOC. Yeah, and she just got back from the hospital so, you know, no more in-character drinking parties. Too much temptation for her. Try not to mention fire. And dudes, if I catch any of you guys try to cyber with her, it's an automatic gkick. For srs. Goes for the ladies, too.

1. a/s/l?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg, I wish I knew what a mmorpg guild meeting was.

Mick Martin said...

MMORPG stands for Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Like World of Warcraft.

And they have guilds, which are just groups of players.

And they have meetings sometimes.

And they don't say anything as funny as what I wrote here.