Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Have No Idea What To Write A List About

10. I have to cover the night shift this week, and have so far failed to adequately adjust my inner clock. My mind suffers.

9. I'm hungry. Mild Wally's is supposed to be open until 1 am but when I called at 9:30 pm they said they were closed for the night. My mind is busy searching for curses to lay upon their premature asses.

8. I have two lines from a song stuck in my head. I don't know the name of the song. It's a slave song that Cartman sings in the beginning of the South Park episode where Barbara Streisand turns into a giant robot. It ends with "Someday massah set me free!" Actually, that's the only line I remember. It's frustrating.

7. Glen Danzig.

6. I'm tired.

5. I have lots to do. I shouldn't even be writing this. But I am. You ungrateful shit-monkeys.

4. Trying to think of what I'm going to do for my Top 100 list for my 100th post. No more penises. I'm thinking of doing "Top 100 Greatest Hulk Punches" and just scanning panels from Hulk comics, with him, you know, punching people. Whatcha think?

3. Someday massah set me free-eeee!

2. I'm worried these lists aren't as funny anymore. Yesterday's list was definitely not my best work. I'm trying guys. I'm trying.

1. Ninjas.

4 comments:

zoei said...

And we're reading, and chuckling, and enjoying every minute. OK, almost every minute :) Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Top 100 vaginas

Anonymous said...

I just heard something coming up from behind me while I was reading this, and I got really scared because I thought someone broke into my house, but then I turned around and it was the cat. And that's my story. Pretty exciting, right?

Mick Martin said...

Zoei...aww, shucks...

Anonymous...that many pictures of vaginas would probably change my site to adult only...and who are you?

Dingles...that was me. I stole your cheese.