Saturday, August 30, 2008

Top 10 Things I'm Wondering About My Coffee Date Today

10. She's an economics professor. Does that mean I definitely should or definitely shouldn't pay for coffee?

9. She's very successful. Me, not so much. Yet. So should I show up in a t-shirt with obscenities on it or no?

8. She's published a lot more than I have. Should I hate her?

7. She has the url to my blog. Should I even be writing this?

6. We have an ongoing joke regarding the immortal ninja vs. pirate debate. She falls on the unfortunate side of pirates. Should I hunt down a ninja action figure before the date and give it to her as a present?

5. I believe she's Christian. So how many Jesus jokes should I make (1-3, 4-6, 7-28)?

4. Does she even know who Glen Danzig is?

3. Should I mention that I was at a rodeo last night?

2. Hunt down a ninja action figure? Why the hell don't I own one?

1. Do I even have any clean shirts without obscenities written on them?

No comments: