Friday, June 27, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Dig Older Women

10. They generally have more money than me.

9. Easier to get drunk.

8. When they call me a "naughty" or "bad" boy, it's more convincing.

7. The fact that I have no car doesn't bother them. They used to walk their horses to school.

6. They cook better than young chicks.

5. Whenever I burp, they don't chastise me. They just figure they hit my back.

4. Spanking is more convincing.

3. Why read about history when I can get it from the source?

2. No uterus, no condom.

1. Whenever she dresses up as a nurse, librarian, teacher, George Washington, etc., it's more convincing.

2 comments:

zoei said...

"No uterus, no condom" has to be the dumbest thing I have read on here thus far, and I'm not kidding, for once. You should know better!

Shame on you, you bad, bad boy...

Mick Martin said...

Okay, well first of all, if I meant even 10% of the shit I wrote on this blog, I would happily submit to commitment to Arkham Asylum.

Second, I wrote a week's worth of witty top 10 lists in one day. The fact that I even remembered to count to 10 is impressive in my opinion.

Third, do you really think I'm sending out negative messages to teenagers or something? I don't think any of the 2 1/2 people reading this blog are impressionable teenagers dating older women with herpes.

Fourth, I have - among other things - joked about taking sexually advantage of vampire women and murdering them afterwards. If you have no problem with that, you can't get all self-righteous-y. It's like going to a KKK rally and getting offended they didn't serve snacks.

Fifth, this is fifth.