Saturday, June 28, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Like Rice

10. You can mix it with anything.

9. It's cheap.

8. You can use any utensil to eat it.

7. Low maintenance.

6. Most people don't like it as much as me, which means I get more.

5. It goes with anything.

4. I don't eat poultry or seafood. Without rice, I would be lost in Asian restaurants.

3. Even I can make it. If you can't make rice, you shouldn't be allowed in a room with electrical outlets.

2. It was never alive.

1. It doubles as currency at Wal-Mart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't #10 and #5 the same. I'm sure there are things you cannot mix with rice!

Mick Martin said...

No, #10 means you can mix anything with it - as in you can throw any other food in your pile of rice and mix it up. Number 5 refers to the ability to serve it with anything as a side.

You're welcome.