Monday, June 23, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why There Were No Lists Last Week

10. I just moved to a new place, and opted to spend most of my free time cleaning, organizing, etc.

9.You still don't deserve it.

8. So many Buffy episodes, so little time.

7. No, okay. I didn't do any lists. And no, I didn't see Incredible Hulk yet either. Or Iron Man. Fucking kill me. KILL ME!

6. Glen Danzig.

5. I've been spending too much time in the company of Southerners. I forgot how to count to ten.

4. It's just what Lex Luthor would've expected.

3. I tried, I swear. Monday night I was writing a Top 10 list of reasons why amnesia is cool. But then I hit my head and thought I was Danny Glover for a week. And I figured I'm gettin' too old for this shee-it.

2. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. And hopefully the genitals.

1. Canadians.

1 comment:

zoei said...

Woot! He's back!