Saturday, June 14, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why There Won't Be Any Lists On Sunday or Monday

10. I'm moving today, and won't have Internet access in my new place until Tuesday.

9. Sunday is the day of the Lord.

8. Monday is the day of Satan.

7. You don't deserve it.

6. I don't feel I've received enough praise.

5. There has been no positive, concrete result from my most important list.

4. Glen Danzig.

3. What am I? A monkey? I'm not your fucking monkey! I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING MONKEY!

2. Have yet to receive any bananas.

1. With the extra time given to working on my Tuesday list, it should be so damn good, you'll cum out your eyeballs.

(P.S. ewwwww)

2 comments:

zoei said...

"5. There has been no positive, concrete result from my most important list."

Liar.

Anyway, I'll ignore that, this time. Congratulations on the move! I want to hear all about the peeping squirrels.

zoei said...

*Taps foot impatiently*